A Little Advice
Time Honored Truths
1. Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
2. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
3. One nice thing about egotists, they don't talk about other people.
4. To be intoxicated is to feel sophisticated, but not able to say it.
5. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
6. The older you get, the better you realize you were.
7. I doubt, therefore I might be.
8. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
9. Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
10. Women like silent men.......they think we are listening.
11. Men are from Earth.....women are from Earth....deal with it
12. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him to fish and he will drink beer all day.
13. A fool and his money are soon partying.
14. Do pediatricians play miniature golf on Wednesdays?