College Entrance Exam
University of Miami
Football player version
Time limit: 3 weeks
1. What language is spoken in France?
2. Give a dissertation on the Ancient Babylonian Empire with
reference to architecture, literature, law and social
conditions - or -
give the first name of Pierre Tudeau.
3. Would you ask William Shakespear to:
a. build a bridge
b. sail the ocean
c. lead an army
d. write a play
4. What religion is the Pope?
(check only one)
5. Metric conversion - - how many feet are in 0.0 meters?
6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the
little hand is
7. How many commandments was Moses given? (APPROX.)
8. What are the people in America's far north called?
9. Spell - Bush, Carter, and Clinton.
10. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one
George the Sixth. Name the previous five.
11. Where does the rain come from?
d. The Sky
12. Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
13. What are coat hangers used for?
14. The Star Spangled Banner is the national anthem for what
15. Explain Le Chateliers principle of Dynamic equilibrium - or
name in block letters.
16. Where is the basement in a 3 story building located?
17. Which part of America produces the most oranges?
a. New York
18. Advanced math, If you have 3 apples, how many apples do
19. What does NBC (national broadcasting co.) stand for?
20. The University of Miami tradition for efficiency began
c. STILL WAITING
* YOU MUST ANSWER THREE(3) OR MORE QUESTIONS CORRECTLY TO